There you have it a statistic broken proving that hubby can cook. Don’t be so surprised ladies, men have more hidden talents then we have given them credit for, but its truly a treat when the chef of the house can take a back sit and be pampered with something delicious.
Tonights feature was Lefto-Sangia. What’s that? Well, its a hodgepodge of what I had left in the refrigerator. Although at first I was scared wondering what was going on in the kitchen I am surely surprised at the delicious meal I had before me.
I’ll have to update this post one day when I figure out what the true ingredients were but from my recollection on what was in the fridge here goes.
Servings: 2 | Prep Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins
- 4 pieces lasagna (any brand or homemade)
- 8 oz pasta sauce (any flavor of your chosen or homemade)
- 1/4 lb ground beef
- 3 tbsp oregano
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 deep pot of water
- salt & pepper
- 1 cups mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz ricotta cheese
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- In a large size pot boil about 9 to 12 quarts of water and boil
- Add about 2 pinches of salt (I prefer sea salt)
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil
- Add all 12 pieces of lasagna; stir for 1st minute and boil for 9 mins
- Do not cover the entire pot or it will bubble so let it breath a bit
- While the lasagna is cooking cook the ground beef in a pan
- Add 1/2 tsp salt, pepper and oregano
- Add 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Cook meat about 7-10 mins stirring occasionally making sure meat is fully cooked.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Enjoy a dinner for 2 😉